The Mitsubishi Galant began as a compact sedan, but over the course of its life has evolved into a larger mid-size car. Its name was derived from the French word galant, meaning "chivalrous."
The final Mitsubishi Galant rolled off the assembly line in August 2012 after nine generations of production.
How much does it cost to replace glass on a Mitsubishi Galant?
The cost of replacing your Mitsubishi's Auto Glass depends on a number of factors, including:
- Side Glass (Door Glass, Vent Glass, Quarter Glass)
- Back Glass (Also called, Rear Windshield or Rear Glass)
Technology Options on your glass, such as rain sensors, adaptive cruise control, etc.
- Chipped Windshield Repair
- Scratched Windshield Repair
- Cracked Windshield Repair
Location -- part and labor prices vary depending on where you live.
But what we can do is share with you some of the quotes customers like yourself have recently received on Glass.net.