The Jeep Renegade us a subcompact crossover SUV produced by Jeep, and it's built in Melfi, Italy. It has been in production since 2014. This is the first Jeep product produced outside of North America. The Standard Jeep Renegade comes with front-wheel-drive; the Sport is available with four-wheel-drive.
How much does it cost to replace glass on a Jeep Renegade?
The cost of replacing your Jeep's Auto Glass depends on a number of factors, including:
- Side Glass (Door Glass, Vent Glass, Quarter Glass)
- Back Glass (Also called, Rear Windshield or Rear Glass)
Technology Options on your glass, such as rain sensors, adaptive cruise control, etc.
- Chipped Windshield Repair
- Scratched Windshield Repair
- Cracked Windshield Repair
Location -- part and labor prices vary depending on where you live.
But what we can do is share with you some of the quotes customers like yourself have recently received on Glass.net.