The Jeep Patriot is a 4-door, compact crossover SUV which Jeep introduced in 2007 and is one of the lowest priced crossovers in North America. It is manufactured in Belvidere, IL and is scheduled to be phased out by 2018. It uses either a 2.0. L or 2.4 L gasoline engine; both front-wheel and four-wheel drive are available.
How much does it cost to replace glass on a Jeep Patriot?
The cost of replacing your Jeep's Auto Glass depends on a number of factors, including:
- Side Glass (Door Glass, Vent Glass, Quarter Glass)
- Back Glass (Also called, Rear Windshield or Rear Glass)
Technology Options on your glass, such as rain sensors, adaptive cruise control, etc.
- Chipped Windshield Repair
- Scratched Windshield Repair
- Cracked Windshield Repair
Location -- part and labor prices vary depending on where you live.
But what we can do is share with you some of the quotes customers like yourself have recently received on Glass.net.