The Jeep Compass is a 4-door, entry-level SUV which was introduced in 2007 by jeep and it will be phased out in 2018. At first, it did not carry the "Trail Rated" badge which is found on other Jeep SUVs, as it was targeting those who drive on paved roads and first-time Jeep buyers.
How much does it cost to replace glass on a Jeep Compass?
The cost of replacing your Jeep's Auto Glass depends on a number of factors, including:
- Side Glass (Door Glass, Vent Glass, Quarter Glass)
- Back Glass (Also called, Rear Windshield or Rear Glass)
Technology Options on your glass, such as rain sensors, adaptive cruise control, etc.
- Chipped Windshield Repair
- Scratched Windshield Repair
- Cracked Windshield Repair
Location -- part and labor prices vary depending on where you live.
But what we can do is share with you some of the quotes customers like yourself have recently received on chipped windshield repair cost.