The Impala is a full-size sedan introduced in 1958. Best known for being a comfortable sedan with modern technology, the Impala has been through ten generations and now offers a bi-fuel option as well.
How much does it cost to replace glass on a Chevrolet Impala?
The cost of replacing your Chevrolet's Auto Glass depends on a number of factors, including:
- Side Glass (Door Glass, Vent Glass, Quarter Glass)
- Back Glass (Also called, Rear Windshield or Rear Glass)
Technology Options on your glass, such as rain sensors, adaptive cruise control, etc.
- Chipped Windshield Repair
- Scratched Windshield Repair
- Cracked Windshield Repair
Location -- part and labor prices vary depending on where you live.
But what we can do is share with you some of the quotes customers like yourself have recently received on Glass.net.