Acura's TLX luxury sedan is a mid-size sedan that is in between the ILX and the RLX in both size and price. The TLX has been in production since 2014, and replaces the TL in Acura's lineup, which was produced from 1995 to 2014.
How much does it cost to replace glass on a Acura TLX?
The cost of replacing your Acura's Auto Glass depends on a number of factors, including:
- Side Glass (Door Glass, Vent Glass, Quarter Glass)
- Back Glass (Also called, Rear Windshield or Rear Glass)
Technology Options on your glass, such as rain sensors, adaptive cruise control, etc.
- Chipped Windshield Repair
- Scratched Windshield Repair
- Cracked Windshield Repair
Location -- part and labor prices vary depending on where you live.
But what we can do is share with you some of the quotes customers like yourself have recently received on Glass.net.