The RDX is Acura's entry-level compact crossover SUV, and is both smaller and less expensive than the MDX. The RDX has been in production since 2006, and shares it's chassis with the Honda CR-V.
How much does it cost to replace glass on a Acura RDX?
The cost of replacing your Acura's Auto Glass depends on a number of factors, including:
- Side Glass (Door Glass, Vent Glass, Quarter Glass)
- Back Glass (Also called, Rear Windshield or Rear Glass)
Technology Options on your glass, such as rain sensors, adaptive cruise control, etc.
- Chipped Windshield Repair
- Scratched Windshield Repair
- Cracked Windshield Repair
Location -- part and labor prices vary depending on where you live.
But what we can do is share with you some of the quotes customers like yourself have recently received on Glass.net.