The Acura MDX is a mid-sized luxury crossover with three rows of seating. The MDX was the first crossover to have 3 rows of seating, and continues to be the best selling in 3-row luxury crossover. Based on the Honda Pilot platform, the MDX first started production in 2000.
How much does it cost to replace glass on a Acura MDX?
The cost of replacing your Acura's Auto Glass depends on a number of factors, including:
- Side Glass (Door Glass, Vent Glass, Quarter Glass)
- Back Glass (Also called, Rear Windshield or Rear Glass)
Technology Options on your glass, such as rain sensors, adaptive cruise control, etc.
- Chipped Windshield Repair
- Scratched Windshield Repair
- Cracked Windshield Repair
Location -- part and labor prices vary depending on where you live.
But what we can do is share with you some of the quotes customers like yourself have recently received on Glass.net.