Durham, New York, Windshield Repair Cost Information
Windshield Service Cost Factors in Durham, New York,
How much it costs to service your car's windshield or other broken car glass in Durham, New York, depends on several variables such as:
- Your vehicle's year, make, and model
- The extent of the damage
- The damage location on your car glass
- Which window is damaged
- Any modern windshield technology present, such as lane departure warning systems or rain sensors
- Whether your Auto Glass needs to be Repaired or Replaced
- The type of insurance you have
- Whether or not New York law requires car insurance companies to waive your windshield repair costs
Current Durham, New York, Auto Glass Repair Facts & Stats
Curious about auto glass repair quote statistics for Durham? We’ve compiled these from our current quote data at Glass.Net. You can find this in the tables below.
Quotes in the last 30 days
2017 Chevrolet Impala 4 Door Sedan
Most popular makes in the region
- - Chevrolet
- - Honda
- - Kia
Most popular models
- - Chevrolet Impala
- - Honda Accord
- - Kia Sedona
Most popular luxury brands
No one has requested a quote yet for a luxury brand in this area.
How much does it cost to replace a windshield?
The lowest cost was $264.34, the highest cost was $264.34 and the average cost to replace a windshield in Durham, New York, was $264.34
How much does it cost to replace your side window?
The lowest cost was $330.71, the highest cost was $330.71 and the average cost to replace a side window in Durham, New York, was $330.71
How much does it cost to replace the rear window ?
The lowest cost was $216.27, the highest cost was $216.27 and the average cost to replace a rear window in Durham, New York, was $216.27