- Tell us about your vehicle so we can give you an accurate quote.
- Let us know what piece of glass you're looking for, as well.
- Your Zip Code helps us find three high-quality auto glass installers that provide service in your area.
Garfield, New Jersey Windshield Replacement & Repair Services
Get Up to 3 Garfield, New Jersey Auto Glass Quotes for Your Vehicle
- Access to exclusive Garfield, New Jersey discounts only on Glass.Net
- Easy 30 second secure process
- Compare up to 3 unbiased quotes from high-rated auto glass shops in Garfield
- Choose the price and services that fit your needs - no obligation
Affordable Windshield Replacement & Repair in Garfield, New Jersey
Glass.Net is here to help customers in Garfield, New Jersey replace or repair cracked or damaged auto glass in an affordable manner. With our easy-to-use two-step system, we can help you find the lowest prices from the most reputable auto glass specialists.
Thankfully, windshield replacement in Garfield has never been easier for you as a Garfield resident. And it's a good thing too, because a cracked or damaged windshield can be dangerous for both you and your passengers. Even more, it's entirely possible that driving with a damaged windshield in New Jersey is against the law.
Avoid injury or potential legal trouble by having your windshield repaired in Garfield, New Jersey today. Our auto glass repair specialists near you in Garfield are more than qualified to repair your windshield or replace it. In most cases, these specialists can come right to your home in Garfield to replace or repair your windshield. This means you won't have to take valuable time out of your day to get it fixed!
Windshield Services Offered by Garfield, New Jersey Repair Shops via Glass.Net
At Glass.Net, we help you find local automobile glass shops whose technicians can perform the following windshield services in Garfield, New Jersey on your car, truck, van or SUV:
- Windshield Replacement in Garfield
- Local Windshield Repair (We have US-Wide Windshield Repair Coverage)
- Mobile Windshield Replacement that Comes to You in Garfield
- Windshield Repair in Garfield
- Mobile Windshield Repair that Comes to You in Garfield (varies by shop)
- Car Side Window Repair & Replacement in Garfield
Benefits of Using Glass.Net to Fix Your Windshield in Garfield, New Jersey
- Free Garfield, New Jersey auto glass quotes for comparison
- Handle all auto glass related insurance claims
- Lifetime warranty
- Partner shops only use OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) certified glass
- Get your windshield fixed in Garfield in as little as 24 hours
Questions? Check out our FAQ area.
Garfield, New Jersey Windshield Repair Cost Information
Windshield Service Cost Factors in Garfield, New Jersey
How much it costs to service your car's windshield or other broken car glass in Garfield, New Jersey depends on several variables such as:
- Your vehicle's year, make, and model
- The extent of the damage
- The damage location on your car glass
- Which window is damaged
- Any modern windshield technology present, such as lane departure warning systems or rain sensors
- Whether your Auto Glass needs to be Repaired or Replaced
- The type of insurance you have
- Whether or not New Jersey law requires car insurance companies to waive your windshield repair costs
Current Garfield, New Jersey Auto Glass Repair Facts & Stats
Curious about auto glass repair quote statistics for Garfield? We’ve compiled these from our current quote data at Glass.Net. You can find this in the tables below.
- - Honda
- - Toyota
- - Chevrolet
- - Mitsubishi
- - Ford
- - BMW
- - Nissan
- - Hyundai
- - Mercedes Benz
- - Volkswagen
- - Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
- - Chevrolet Corvette
- - BMW 650
- - Honda Civic
- - Honda CR-V
- - Hyundai Elantra
- - Honda Accord
- - Honda Odyssey
- - Toyota Sienna
- - Toyota Camry
- - BMW
- - Mercedes Benz
- - Audi
- - Acura
- - Infiniti
- - Lexus
- - Volvo
How much does it cost to replace a windshield in Garfield, New Jersey?
The lowest cost was $172.56, the highest cost was $578.59 and the average cost to replace a windshield in Garfield, New Jersey was $263.02
How much does it cost to replace your side window in the state of Garfield, New Jersey?
The lowest cost was $177.12, the highest cost was $289.71 and the average cost to replace a side window in Garfield, New Jersey was $224.35
How much does it cost to replace the rear window in the state of Garfield, New Jersey?
The lowest cost was $277.38, the highest cost was $502.11 and the average cost to replace a rear window in Garfield, New Jersey was $364.09
Garfield, New Jersey Auto Glass Repair Expense by Vehicle & Window Type
Garfield, New Jersey automotive glass repair cost varies by vehicle type and the type of window being repaired. Using our proprietary data, we calculated the past year’s average cost of car window repairs in Garfield, New Jersey for foreign vehicles versus domestic vehicles and trucks/SUV’s. We display this data by window type in the chart below.
On the x-axis are different types of windows and on the y-axis, the average cost of repairing them in US dollars for the past year. As indicated by the colors, quotes vary between domestic vehicles, foreign vehicles, and luxury. Windshield Replacements for 2014 Mercedes Benz S550 4 Door Sedan were the most expensive type of auto glass repair overall in Garfield, New Jersey, which typically costed an average of US$674.87 in the past year.
Customer Reviews of Glass.Net Windshield Repair Shops in Garfield, New Jersey
Reviews of Garfield, New Jersey windshield repair shops from real Glass.Net customers like you. Glass.Net partner shops consistently receive high ratings for quality service, affordable pricing and repair speed.
Garfield, New Jersey Windshield Reviews
Garfield, NJ2010 Nissan Altima | 4 Door Sedan Nissan Altima Windshield Replacement 5 5 1great service great technician Alex Rodriguez Thx again
Paul S., (2013-06-09)
Garfield, NJ2004 Ford Taurus | 4 Door Sedan Ford Taurus Windshield Replacement 5 5 1I am a newely single mother , working full time plus a 20 hour a week part time job...I have no time at all for all the issues I have to learn how to handle. Out of desperation I serched on line, got estimates and booked the installation over the computer. I received a call the next day and my windshield was installed the next morning at my job! Totally painless! I was instructed how to treat the new windshield, something I was not told last time I needed one, makes a difference. Not that I want to replace my windshield again but, now if I do I know how to get it done with ease. Thank you.
andrea s., (2007-08-10)