Butler, Kentucky, Windshield Repair Cost Information
Windshield Service Cost Factors in Butler, Kentucky,
How much it costs to service your car's windshield or other broken car glass in Butler, Kentucky, depends on several variables such as:
- Your vehicle's year, make, and model
- The extent of the damage
- The damage location on your car glass
- Which window is damaged
- Any modern windshield technology present, such as lane departure warning systems or rain sensors
- Whether your Auto Glass needs to be Repaired or Replaced
- The type of insurance you have
- Whether or not Kentucky law requires car insurance companies to waive your windshield repair costs
Current Butler, Kentucky, Auto Glass Repair Facts & Stats
Curious about auto glass repair quote statistics for Butler? We’ve compiled these from our current quote data at Glass.Net. You can find this in the tables below.
Quotes in the last 30 days
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe 4 Door Utility
Most popular makes in the region
- - Ford
- - Chevrolet
- - Hyundai
- - Dodge
- - Scion
- - GMC
Most popular models
- - Hyundai Santa Fe
- - Ford F Series F150
- - Dodge Dakota Pickup
- - Chevrolet Silverado C1500
- - Ford Bronco
- - Ford Focus
- - Ford Escort
- - Chevrolet Impala
- - Ford Ranger Pickup
- - Scion XA
Most popular luxury brands
No one has requested a quote yet for a luxury brand in this area.
How much does it cost to replace a windshield?
The lowest cost was $195.92, the highest cost was $228.04 and the average cost to replace a windshield in Butler, Kentucky, was $211.01
How much does it cost to replace your side window?
The lowest cost was $216.12, the highest cost was $216.12 and the average cost to replace a side window in Butler, Kentucky, was $216.12
How much does it cost to replace the rear window ?
The lowest cost was $197.60, the highest cost was $227.80 and the average cost to replace a rear window in Butler, Kentucky, was $212.70