The Mazda Protege was replaced by the Mazda 3 in 2004, but it is still a good option for those looking for a peppy and economical car. Despite being a sedan it's a Mazda so offers excellent steering, tight suspension, powerful brakes and attractive styling. Body styles included the sedan, hatchback and a wagon (the Protege5).
How much does it cost to replace glass on a Mazda Protege?
The cost of replacing your Mazda's Auto Glass depends on a number of factors, including:
- Side Glass (Door Glass, Vent Glass, Quarter Glass)
- Back Glass (Also called, Rear Windshield or Rear Glass)
Technology Options on your glass, such as rain sensors, adaptive cruise control, etc.
- Chipped Windshield Repair
- Scratched Windshield Repair
- Cracked Windshield Repair
Location -- part and labor prices vary depending on where you live.
But what we can do is share with you some of the quotes customers like yourself have recently received on Glass.net.