The handsome two-door compact SUV Isuzu Amigo sold in the US from 1990 to 2000 and was a competent off-road vehicle with high ground clearance, dual-range four-wheel drive, and a V6 engine. From 1998 to 2000 the Isuzu Amigo was offered as two-door convertible and as a hardtop, then in 2001 it was renamed as the Rodeo Sport.
How much does it cost to replace glass on a Isuzu Amigo?
The cost of replacing your Isuzu's Auto Glass depends on a number of factors, including:
- Side Glass (Door Glass, Vent Glass, Quarter Glass)
- Back Glass (Also called, Rear Windshield or Rear Glass)
Technology Options on your glass, such as rain sensors, adaptive cruise control, etc.
- Chipped Windshield Repair
- Scratched Windshield Repair
- Cracked Windshield Repair
Location -- part and labor prices vary depending on where you live.
But what we can do is share with you some of the quotes customers like yourself have recently received on windshield chip repair cost.