Honda HR-V is a mini SUV. This 5-door SUV is noted for its increased cargo room, higher visibility, and more maneuverability. The HR-V is also noted for its performance and economy similar to a smaller car. The HR-V has excellent ratings for safety for vehicles in its class.
How much does it cost to replace glass on a Honda HR-V?
The cost of replacing your Honda's Auto Glass depends on a number of factors, including:
- Side Glass (Door Glass, Vent Glass, Quarter Glass)
- Back Glass (Also called, Rear Windshield or Rear Glass)
Technology Options on your glass, such as rain sensors, adaptive cruise control, etc.
- Chipped Windshield Repair
- Scratched Windshield Repair
- Cracked Windshield Repair
Location -- part and labor prices vary depending on where you live.
But what we can do is share with you some of the quotes customers like yourself have recently received on Glass.net.