The Geo Prizm is a compact four-door sedan, based on the Toyota E90 and E100 platform. Sold from 1989 through 2002, the Prizm was offered in a base- or upscale model, and a five-door hatchback model was also offered up through 1991. The Prizm was a version of the Toyota Corrolla and went through three generations before going out of production.
How much does it cost to replace glass on a Geo Prizm?
The cost of replacing your Geo's Auto Glass depends on a number of factors, including:
- Side Glass (Door Glass, Vent Glass, Quarter Glass)
- Back Glass (Also called, Rear Windshield or Rear Glass)
Technology Options on your glass, such as rain sensors, adaptive cruise control, etc.
- Chipped Windshield Repair
- Scratched Windshield Repair
- Cracked Windshield Repair
Location -- part and labor prices vary depending on where you live.
But what we can do is share with you some of the quotes customers like yourself have recently received on Glass.net.