- Tell us about your vehicle so we can give you an accurate quote.
- Let us know what piece of glass you're looking for, as well.
- Your Zip Code helps us find three high-quality auto glass installers that provide service in your area.
Ford F800 Windshield Repair & Replacement
Choose Your Vehicle and Get Instant Auto Glass Quotes
- Access to exclusive discounts only on Glass.net
- Easy 30 second secure process
- Compare up to 5 unbiased quotes from high-rated auto glass shops in your area
- Choose the price and services that fit your needs - there’s no obligation!
Did a great job installing my windshield...and their price quote never changed.
Any and all trademarks, service marks or copyrights associated with FORD are the intellectual property rights of the manufacturer or the manufacturer's affiliates, and Honex disclaims any intellectual property rights in the same.
Lawrenceville, GA1994 Ford F Series F800 | 2 Door Conventional CabFord F Series F800 Windshield Replacement2 5 1From the time the installer arrived he was looking for a reason to leave.... When I set up service for the replacement I clearly communicated year, make and model. The installer obstacle noted was he could not install the windshield because I needed to move the overhead boom ... I explained to him I could easily do that ... When I finished he continued to he-haw about how high the windshield was and he needed help .... I explained to him I clearly stated it was a 1994 Ford F800 ....they are all the same.. He began to leave so I contacted his shop and spoke to James ... The shop contacted the installer and communicated to him to not leave but go ahead and install the windshield... SO i went into my house thinking we were good to go .. About 5 minutes later the installer knocked on my door and said he was leaving because he couldn't open the passenger side door... I explained to him I could open it for him ...but he refused to accept this and said he was not doing the arranged install. This was terrible service to say the least. I will contact another service company and not use your service again.
Mike T., (2016-04-05)Glass.net