The Cadillac XTS was first introduced in 2013 as a large luxury sedan. Available in six trim levels, the XTS is the middle child size-wise between the smaller STS and the larger DTS. With plenty of amenities and comfort, the drive is sharp and responsive.
How much does it cost to replace glass on a Cadillac XTS?
The cost of replacing your Cadillac's Auto Glass depends on a number of factors, including:
- Side Glass (Door Glass, Vent Glass, Quarter Glass)
- Back Glass (Also called, Rear Windshield or Rear Glass)
Technology Options on your glass, such as rain sensors, adaptive cruise control, etc.
- Chipped Windshield Repair
- Scratched Windshield Repair
- Cracked Windshield Repair
Location -- part and labor prices vary depending on where you live.
But what we can do is share with you some of the quotes customers like yourself have recently received on Glass.net.