In 2002, BMW released the Z4, a rear-wheel drive sports car that was meant to follow in the footsteps of other BMW roadsters like the Z1. In 2002, it won Automobile Magazine's Design of the Year Award.
How much does it cost to replace glass on a BMW Z4?
The cost of replacing your BMW's Auto Glass depends on a number of factors, including:
- Side Glass (Door Glass, Vent Glass, Quarter Glass)
- Back Glass (Also called, Rear Windshield or Rear Glass)
Technology Options on your glass, such as rain sensors, adaptive cruise control, etc.
- Chipped Windshield Repair
- Scratched Windshield Repair
- Cracked Windshield Repair
Location -- part and labor prices vary depending on where you live.
But what we can do is share with you some of the quotes customers like yourself have recently received on Glass.net.