The Acura ILX is a 4-door sedan that is compact luxury vehicle based on the Honda Civic sedan. The ILX was introduced in 2012, and is the first luxury compact sedan produced by Acura since the RSX was discontinued after the 2006 model year.
How much does it cost to replace glass on a Acura ILX?
The cost of replacing your Acura's Auto Glass depends on a number of factors, including:
- Side Glass (Door Glass, Vent Glass, Quarter Glass)
- Back Glass (Also called, Rear Windshield or Rear Glass)
Technology Options on your glass, such as rain sensors, adaptive cruise control, etc.
- Chipped Windshield Repair
- Scratched Windshield Repair
- Cracked Windshield Repair
Location -- part and labor prices vary depending on where you live.
But what we can do is share with you some of the quotes customers like yourself have recently received on Glass.net.