The CL is a luxury coupe produced by Acura from 1997 to 1999, and 2001 to 2003. The CL was produced as a 2-door version of the TL, both based on the Honda Accord. The CL was the first Acura to be built in the United States.
How much does it cost to replace glass on a Acura CL?
The cost of replacing your Acura's Auto Glass depends on a number of factors, including:
- Side Glass (Door Glass, Vent Glass, Quarter Glass)
- Back Glass (Also called, Rear Windshield or Rear Glass)
Technology Options on your glass, such as rain sensors, adaptive cruise control, etc.
- Chipped Windshield Repair
- Scratched Windshield Repair
- Cracked Windshield Repair
Location -- part and labor prices vary depending on where you live.
But what we can do is share with you some of the quotes customers like yourself have recently received on Glass.net.